top of page
Technical Project Manager
N / A
San Antonio, Texas
November 17, 2023
Job Duration: 6+ Months
- Participates in the planning, execution, and delivery of complex business projects. Manages risk by using established project management processes to address execution challenges associated with quality, schedule, and cost. Leads, defines, and manages projects and project plans to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives. Serves as a resource to team members on escalated issues of an unusual nature, guiding them in the development and delivery of their work product. Job Duties:
- Acquires and applies advanced knowledge of the business, its products and processes.
Synthesizes analyses, identifies root causes and develops and recommends key work products.
Provides insight to management on issues.
Manages budgets on the medium to high range of project budgets.
Ensures achievement of business goals and objectives by proactively communicating with project stakeholders.
Facilitates development of project plans related to schedule, budget, scope and resources.
Monitors project execution to deliver incremental business value.
Understands each project's critical path activities and proactively manages those to project's benefit.
Collaborates on creative alternatives to project challenges.
Partners to drive adoption and challenge standards.
Leads subject matter experts to resolve project challenges.
- Data Manger with technical background
- Good Communication.
- Experience in managing critical programs.
- Give the status the executives.
- Running Executive meeting etc.
WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION
Your application was submitted!
bottom of page