top of page
IT RISK MANAGEMENT Project Manager
Minneapolis, MN (Central Time – Remote)
November 10, 2023
Duration: 12 months+
- Partner with Program Director, Core Technology leaders, and risk stakeholders to develop program roadmap and annual/quarterly objectives; define and track key success metrics that demonstrate the effectiveness and value of the program in achieving risk-reducing objectives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify and monitor all Core Technology risks in master risk register; implement reports and dashboards to provide visibility to areas of risk and progress on response plans, and to inform LRP, strategic, and financial decisions.
- Manage risks through entire lifecycle: intake and triage submitted risks; identify risk owners; partner with accountable leaders to assess risk (likelihood, impact, onset, mitigating controls) and to develop risk strategy and action plans.
- Initiate, plan, and drive execution of risk response and project plans; monitor, track, and report on progress; effectively manage budget, team, and schedule.
- Engage regularly with other risk-managing teams (Enterprise Risk Management, Enterprise Technology Governance & Risk Management, Information Security, Internal Audit, Legal & Compliance) to ensure alignment; promote adoption of risk management processes by collaborating, providing transparency, and building risk awareness.
- Provide functional requirements and participate in UAT to support successful deployment and effectiveness of risk management tools/systems; recommend process improvements and tool enhancements.
- Liaise with Business Continuity leaders to ensure IT readiness plans meet overall BC/DR expectations for the enterprise.
- 8+ years of functional experience in IT managing risk and complex projects.
- Proficiency in identifying, assessing, qualifying, articulating, and mitigating risk.
- Demonstrated track record of acting as business partner to leaders and team members across multiple business units with ability to build relationships, trust, and rapport; experience working at executive levels to lead change using positive and collaborative methods.
- Strong communication skills and experience engaging and presenting to senior leadership; ability to influence others using personal rather than positional power and ability to remain calm in fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills with track record of leading, managing and improving processes.
- Understanding of data and how to utilize metrics; ability to gather information from multiple sources and synthesize it into meaningful visualizations, observations, and recommendations to inform decisions and achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong technical acumen with general knowledge across a wide variety of technologies, infrastructure towers, and processes
- ISACA IT Risk Fundamentals or CRISC certification a plus
- PMP, Agile and/or SAFe certifications a plus
WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION
Your application was submitted!
bottom of page