HR Business Analyst
November 10, 2023
Duration: 6+ months contract
Note: LinkedIn profile is a Must
The Commission will be performing an ERP Upgrade project which will involve upgrading our SAP application. Human Capital Management (HCM) is a key module in our ERP (SAP) system and will be part of this upgrade project.
We are seeking to contract one full-time HR Business Analyst for a period of twelve (12) months. The resource should be a subject matter expert with a deep understanding of all HR operations. This position would mean work directly with our HR department daily. The ideal candidate would be able to understand all areas of HR (payroll, talent acquisition, training, benefits, compensation, organizational management, safety, and personnel administration) and be able to connect the gaps between the areas. This position would be the HR department’s main representative during our ERP Upgrade project.
Must have experience working with the business side of HR 5+ years SAP experience is required (HCM on ECC or S/4)
Description of Duties
- The selected Candidate will perform the following duties:
- Create business process workflow diagrams/maps.
- Understand all HR areas and processes.
- Understand business requirements and how that relates to our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (SAP)
- Provide business process support to HR staff.
- Liaison between the IT Customer and Business Solutions (CBS) and HR departments
- Understand how HR processes will fit into our new ERP system.
- Identify any roadblocks or gaps with the ERP upgrade project, specific to HR related processes.
- Perform system testing for all HR related processes in both our current and future ERP systems.
- Represent the HR department on the Commissions ERP Upgrade project.
- Work with HR managers on new initiatives and processes
- Perform data cleansing where necessary (making sure our data is accurate)
WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION
Your application was submitted!