November 17, 2023
Job Role: Delivery Manager (Utility- Energy Domain)
Location: East Hartford, CT OR Dallas, TX(Onsite from Day 1)
Hire Type: Full-Time/ Permanent
Salary: 100K - 125K
The Utilities Delivery Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the successful execution of utility-related projects and programs within an organization. This role requires a combination of technical expertise in utilities infrastructure, project management skills, and the ability to lead and coordinate cross-functional teams. The Utilities Delivery Manager ensures that projects are completed on time, within scope, and within budget, while adhering to industry regulations and quality standards.
- Plan, initiate, and execute utility-related projects, ensuring that project objectives, scope, and deliverables are well-defined and aligned with organizational goals.
- Develop detailed project plans, schedules, and budgets, and track progress against established targets.
- Manage project risks, issues, and changes, implementing mitigation strategies as necessary.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to gather requirements, establish priorities, and maintain effective communication throughout the project lifecycle.
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, technicians, contractors, and other stakeholders involved in utility projects.
- Provide clear direction, set performance expectations, and foster a collaborative and productive work environment.
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to team members, ensuring that roles are well-defined and resources are allocated appropriately.
- Possess a deep understanding of utilities infrastructure, including electricity, water, gas, and other relevant systems.
- Evaluate technical feasibility, identify optimal solutions, and ensure that projects adhere to industry standards, regulations, and safety protocols.
- Provide technical guidance and support to team members, offering insights to resolve complex technical challenges.
Budget and Resource Management:
- Monitor project budgets and expenditures, making adjustments as needed to control costs and maximize project efficiency.
- Coordinate with finance and procurement teams to ensure timely acquisition of necessary resources and materials.
- Establish and enforce quality assurance processes to ensure that projects meet defined standards and specifications.
- Conduct regular inspections and quality checks to identify and address any deviations from established requirements.
Reporting and Documentation:
- Generate regular status reports, progress updates, and project documentation for stakeholders, leadership, and regulatory bodies as required.
- Maintain accurate project records, including contracts, approvals, technical documentation, and change orders.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and increased operational efficiency within the utilities delivery process.
- Foster a culture of learning and development within the team, staying updated on industry trends and best practices.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Utilities Management, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience in utility-related project management, with a minimum of [X] years of experience.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- In-depth knowledge of utilities infrastructure and relevant regulations.
- Problem-solving mindset and ability to handle complex technical challenges.
- Budgeting and resource allocation experience.
- PMP or relevant project management certification is a plus.
WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION
Your application was submitted!