top of page
November 28, 2023
- Work closely with the business team to understand and document the business requirements.
- Collaborate and communicate with implementation team to clarify requirements and report issues through multiple channels of bug tracking system, email, chat, and meetings.
- Trouble shoot issues reported by end users, perform detailed analysis, determine root cause, replicate issues, and drive them to closure.
- Provide timely support for internal system users with data fix, user error correction, system knowledge sharing, and finding workarounds.
- Work closely with business users in many different organizations, both within and outside Apple to understand functional requirements and create effective test cases.
- Perform in depth user acceptance testing for releases and urgent system patches.
- Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to project and management teams.
- Create system user training materials and document release notes.
- The ideal candidate will be motivated and comfortable working in an extremely fast paced environment with strong analytical and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities.
- Ability to learn a new business domain and build subject matter expertise in a short period.
- Proven experience creating effective test cases and performing black box testing.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure without direct supervision.
- A BA who thinks of the customer/user experience first, then aligns technology as an enabler.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills and highly flexible
- High level of professionalism, energy, and sense of urgency to “make things happen”.
Technical Skills Required
- An understanding of the components and considerations required when building enterprise systems (e.g., key architecture components, security, scalability, data quality, etc.)
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Experience with DB design and SQL
WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION
Your application was submitted!
bottom of page