top of page
Information Security Project Manager
December 29, 2023
- Candidate must have Information Security/ Cyber Security background.
- hands on experience on financials / budget analysis, tracking actuals, working with leads to address the gaps.
- Identify business unit requirements, create project, and process specifications, facilitate testing, coordinate with project teams, and ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Identify process improvements and implement.
- Take ownership of end-to-end project delivery
- Responsible for acting as the primary interface between a specific business/functional area and their IT partners.
- Represent the organization as the principal customer contact for projects, light enhancements, and other change initiatives.
- Interact with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters frequently requiring coordination across organizational lines.
- Identify and resolve operational issues with business areas.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with staff at all levels and from multiple divisions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Proven ability to learn new business concepts supporting product and/or business process development.
- Strong organization and presentation skills.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- At least 9+ years of experience in all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
- At least 9+ years of experience in taking projects from original concept through final implementation. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services.
- At least 6+ years of experience in defining project scope and objectives.
- PMP is a plus
WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION
Your application was submitted!
bottom of page