Raritan, New Jersy
November 17, 2023
Job Type: Contract
Integration/Technical lead is responsible for the planning, coordination, development, and supervision of all activities related to the integration of Regulatory Excellence systems (OpenText D2, Calyx Insight, Lorenz DB5) with other JNJ systems.
- Work with project teams in defining integration requirements.
- Function as a Subject Matter Expert for integrations with Regulatory Excellence systems
- Coordinate with Regulatory Excellence product teams to meet integration requirements.
- Analyze integration requirements and develop solutions to meet integration needs.
- Document technical processes and procedures for Integrations
- Function as a point of contact for resolving integration issues.
- Proficient in using postman, ReadyAPI or other tools to test SOAP/REST Web Service APIs
- Guide team members on framework in design and development of Integrations
- Support integration with relational databases
- Improving and updating existing technical API documentation
- At least 5+ years of experience in developing APIs
- Knowledge of Restful API design patterns
- Experience working with API's from OpenText, Insight and Lorenz
- Experience working with common system integration methods and technologies including Web services, SOAP, JSON, XML Schema Definition (XSD), Extensible Markup Language (XML), automated testing frameworks, and orchestration tools.
- Expertise in architecting and designing scalable and reliable integrations with cloud-based applications.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks effectively.
WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION
Your application was submitted!